UPDATED 5/28/2013: At this moment, Cubicle Ninjas is currently not accepting applications. Please check back for opportunities in the future. In the meantime, Cubicle Ninjas shares valuable content for student designers on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. Follow us for design tips, tutorials, and more design-related goodies!
Entry-Level Web Developer
Develop web implementations on CMS platforms like WordPress, Magento and CushyCMS.
- A jaw-dropping portfolio
- HTML/CSS Proficiency
- PHP Proficiency
- WordPress Proficiency
- Authors complex CMS themes or theme modifications for cross-browser use from finished Photoshop design files.
- Advanced, demonstrated knowledge of HTML and CSS (including table-less markup and HTML5).
- Works with clients to establish deadlines and set expectations for CMS needs.
- Applies a team focused development attitude.
- Addresses both development problems and urgent client requests with flexibility and creativity.
- Assists in project planning, quality control, and adoption of new development technologies.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Synthesizes complex or diverse information
- Identify and resolve problems quickly and efficiently
- Exhibits high attention to detail
- Exhibits patience and persistence in the face of obstacles
- Seeks further education and technical training
- Writes clearly and informatively
Cubicle Ninjas Offers
- A fun and playful start-up culture
- The ability to have a large impact on projects for the world’s leading brands
- Paid education programs and book credits to help your continued success
- Medical, Dental, 401k, and Life benefits
- Paid vacation
- Yearly bonuses and reviews
If this sounds like something you might be interested in please consider submitting a resume, salary requirements, and samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org, salary requirements, and samples of your work to email@example.com.
Web Development Intern
You will be helping develop websites for big name clients, while learning from one of the hottest web teams in the business.
What You Should Know
- Solid HTML and CSS
- A little bit of PHP
- How to communicate well in all forms
- How to be pro-active
What You Will Learn
- The process a real-world website goes through from conception to completion
- To work with popular CMS platforms like WordPress, Magento, Sharepoint, and CushyCMS
- Git, MAMP, cPanel, mySQL, and all that other jazz they don’t teach in school
- How/when to implement the hottest web technology, such as Responsive CSS, HTML5 BoilerPlate, and JQuery
- Shiny new iMac with a 24” Screen
- A second 22” Monitor for looking at all that code
- All the latest web development and design software
- Your own desk area and mastermind chair
- All the coffee and soda you can drink
We look for an intern willing to dedicate 20-40 hours a week, usually for a period of about 3 months.
Credit & Payment
We do not offer unpaid internships unless they are for school credit.
How To Get This Position
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume, and a link to your website.